Thursday, November 27, 2008

I HATE BACKSTABBERS!

This is my 1s t time writing a blog and the main purpose of me having this blog is to express all my feelings. Recently, I’d not only being betrayed and also backstabbed by a so-called friend. Since the day I entered university, I’ve learn a lot of thing. Especially don’t judge a book by it’s cover. A person might look good and treat you well in front of you but you will never know that he will do behind your back. When you treat someone good, it doesn’t mean that that someone will treat you well too. Some people is just so terrible and hopeless that there’s no word can be used to describe them.


I agree that human being is selfish and will do anything to protect themselves. But only immoral and uneducated idiots will tell lies and spread rumors. If you think that spreading rumors and making others look like the one who is in the wrong, then you are so bloody wrong. In the end of the day, everyone will know the truth, knowing that you are such a son of a bitch. Till then, only god knows how many friends you will have at tat time. But I doubt there will be any left. No one likes backstabbers. Backstabber should just rot in hell.


If you have any issue with me, tell me face to face and not spreading rumors. Only cowards with no balls will do things behind people.

1 comment:

-EdwiN- said...

i hope im nt tat kind of person..am i?