Friday, November 28, 2008

Interesting day

Today is such an unbelievable day. I went out with a friend and i saw a lot of things. firstly, i ter-saw something that i shouldn't. I saw people kissing in car in the carpark. yuckss.... cant they just go to a place which is more isolated so that they have more privacy and also wont make people who pass by feel awkward? This is my very 1st time seeing people french kissing in a public area. although it's kinda obsence, the couple deserves compliment for their courage and thick-skinness. How many people can be like them? Kissing so passionately in the public, ignoring the pairs of eyes which are looking at them. Secondly, when i go to the mall, i met some friends there. But among them was someone who i dont want to see. Although he's a coursemate of mine but i just dont like him. He annoys me a lot. He keep saying that we know each other cause we are coursemate. Really dont know what is he thinking. I dont even know his name and i dont want to know either. If being coursemate means that we know each other, then i know so many people. I know the 200 over people who are taking the same course as me. Because of his existance i cant join that bunch of friends. Not only that, i have to run all over the mall so that i wont bump into them again.This is the first time i feel so tiring walking in the mall. After that I went to watch this movie "Igor". It is so boring that I nearly fell asleep. Overall, today is considered as an interesting day (although me feel damn exhausted). Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

-EdwiN- said...

ehh..?? i din know u hav a blog too!