Monday, December 1, 2008

Sweet dream

I had a really sweet dream last night. I dreamt of him. He was in my arms and everything felt so right. Damn.. he look so handsome and I'm so into him. I can see the passion in his eyes, feel his gentle touch. I really like the way he looked at me. His eyes was full of love. I hug him so tightly so that I wont lose him. gosh.. He is really driving me crazy. I was so happy to see him. But sweet dreams always end fast.. argh.. I was forced to wake up because i need to go to class. Haiz.. Why cant I continue sleeping and stay with him in my dream. If i didnt wake up for class, how will the dream ends? How I wish this is not a dream but a reality, where he is really standing in front of me. I miss him so badly. When will be the day that i can see him in person? But 1 thing for sure, that day wont come that soon. He is busy with his work and I'm busy with my studies. We didnt even celebrate his birthday together because he was so busy with his work. And I actually forgotten his birthday until Daryl reminded me. Thanks Daryl.. Damn. I have tonnes of assignment to finish. The best part is that it all involves drawing and i sucks in drawing. My imagination is not that good. Cant visualize how the object look like. Sometimes I really wonder, did i choose the correct course to study. This course is tough and it requires hardwork. I am so lazy and I dont have a smart brain. Haiz..
Today is quite a happy day. Had my lunch at Sushi King . I havent eat sushi for a very very very long time. I think I nearly forgot how it taste like. I really like sushi. Dont know why. Too bad it's kinda expensive. If not i'll eat sushi every meal. Think I'm gonna end this post now. Shall go to sleep earlier tonight. Hopefully I can dream of the same thing again. Wish you were here.

No comments: