Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tired.....

It has been a really tiring and busy week for me. Rushing for assignment's due date, study for quiz. Haizzz.. So exhausted. Many things happened during these few days. Last saturday my cousin and her bf came down to Melaka and asked me out for lunch. Went to town to have nyonya food. There's only 3 of us but they ordered 4 dishes and a soup. My stomach nearly exploded. It was my first time seeing her bf. He is quite a nice guy. Very friendly and also funny. After lunch I wanted to go to starbucks, manatau suddenly it rained. aikss.. Hilang 1 free starbucks. At night went out with a friend and he treated me dinner. Haha.. Didnt use a single cent that day. On Sunday i went out again. Went to MP because someone wanted to change hp. Ask me to teman. That someone got a new hp. Make me feel like changing hp also. My current hp give me lots of problem. sien.. Too bad i dont have money, so cannot change. After that i was so busy with my assignment. Haiz.. No talent in drawing. Wasted so much time and a lot of papers in order to complete the assignment. This morning had my quiz 2 and i'm proud to say that this is my first time getting zero. Cant do at all. Dont know it's because i didnt prepare myself well or lady luck is juz not wit me today. Attended graphics tutorial and it's the last time to see the lengzai lecturer. Next week another lecturer will take over. And somehow he looks like kong wu dai lou(江湖大佬) to me. Hopefully he will be good in teaching la. Finals is around the corner and i havent start studying at all. Still can watch anime and drama everyday. In holiday mood. aikkss.. hopefully i dont fail this semester, if not i'll be in serious trouble. Good luck to myself ba.. Oh ya, someone say that I am good in creating story and i should be a novelist. haha.. So pandang tinggi at me. My english sux to the max la. then a friend say I should give counselling. Though i'm bad in giving advice, I do cheer people up. haha..

No comments: