Thursday, December 11, 2008

busy

It's a very busy week for me. Busy with assignments and also midterm. I'm so gonna fail the graphics midterm. 1st time failing exam since entering uni. Really hate graphics now. But the new lecturer for this subject is so good looking. I think he's the best looking lecturer in the faculty. He is not very good in teaching though and he speaks very softly. Cant even really hear what he is saying during lecture and tutorial even though he uses mike. Someone told me that lengzai and siwen comes in a package, so have to accept it. Me and my friend left the tutorial class earlier to go for a haircut. aikksss.. Now my hair looks like... dont know what word can be used to describe it. It doesnt look nice on me, in other word, UGLY.
Someone said that we always get things that we dont want but we cant have the things we want. Life is just so unfair. Getting things that we dont want is worse than not getting anything. Because the things that we dont want is usually not good. So its better to not get anything than getting something we dont like. Have to continue doing the stupid assignment of the week now. sieeennnnn.....

No comments: