Thursday, December 4, 2008

Moodless

These few days I'm really moody. Dont know why. Especially when I have to do the graphics assignment. Really hate it. Sometimes I do think that i should change course. Maybe taking management courses is better. But i hate to memorize things. Next week will be the graphics midterm. Hopefully I dont flunk. Today I attended the graphics tutorials and damn, i really hate it. How i wish i dont have to study this subject. After tutorial(which is bout 3pm), i went to have lunch. After eating, outside was raining. So my friend n I go jalan jalan in jusco. Did some window shopping. Melaka's jusco is really small compare to the one at Bukit Tinggi. Haizzz... Year End Sales has started but I cant go for shopping. haizzz... Thanks to MMU which has 3 semesters a year. Most of the college students are having holidays now. Even those who are taking STPM have finished their exam. Everyone is enjoying life but I'm stucked with all the assignments and midterm. My mood is way much better now after doing some window shopping. Hopefully my mood will stay good for a long long time. I hate to be moody.

No comments: