Friday, December 19, 2008

Boring day... sien...

Today is such a boring boring boring day. Woke up early in the morning to wash clothes. After that went out fot breakfast and go to the library to do the assignment. Shit man. What i draw at home last night was wrong. So, terpaksa do again in the library. After finishing the 1st question , I got no idea on how to do the other questions. Wanted to see the lecturer but too bad he got class. So end up going to MP and DP. Did some window shopping. Want to buy a new purse and pencil case but didnt see anything that i like. Aikkss.. How I wish I'm in Klang now. At least I can go out wit my best friends and go shopping. Surely can get something for myself. What to do la.. Melaka-- bandar bersejarah, I'm not old people. So cant get what i want lo.

Today someone say i look like I'm in early 20s. sobs.. Sad man. I'm still in sweet 18 le.. After that he change his statement, saying that I'm naive. Look old outside but my mind is young. haiz... Old already. Turning 19 soon. But I dont want to grow old. Wish i could stop the time so that i'll be forever 18. It sounds so much nice to say SWEET EIGHTEEN when people ask about my age. But sweet eighteen will only last for another few more days. Then I have to say byebye to it d. sobs..

No comments: