Wednesday, January 21, 2009

busy...

Had abandon this blog for quite a while. I was so busy with I also dont know what. So i'll do a little update about what i have done during last 2 weeks. I finished my finals and i'm now praying that i'd pass that 2 bloody papers. I did so badly that i think i might flunk. Came back to Klang after my finals. Went out with friend on for dinner. Didnt see them for so long d. Then i spent almost everyday doing nothing. But i did help my mum do some spring cleaning. Aikkss.. so troublesome.. til now also havent finish cleaning my room.. went out with my 2 shopping kaki last friday. At first I didnt plan to buy anything but I end up buying lotsa things. A very big thank you to tay and kim for buying me a wallet. Now have to go help my mum again.. sien.. Chinese new year is just a few days away.. so i wish everyone a happy and prosperous chinese new year.. gong xi fa cai.. huat ar...

No comments: