Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

The first day of year 2009 is just great. I'm so happy and touched. Thank you to all of u who wished me through smses, phone calls, and msn. Really appreciate it. Feel so happy that you guys remember my birthday. Then thank you to you people who give me presents. I really like what you all got me. And a very big thanks to you two people who made my day so special. Thank you so much for going through so much trouble just to give a surprise celebration. You two really made my day and this is indeed one of the most special birthday that I've ever had. Thanks for everything.
This is the last year in my teens. Really need to enjoy it to the fullest. I'm now one year older and one year wiser. haha.. so tired now.. really need to get myself some good rest. Happy New Year to all of you. May you all have a great year 2009.

2 comments:

nicholas choo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicholas choo said...

hmm ingat u dun have blog all along just found ur blog lolz